It’s time to get our annual wreath fundraiser rolling! Our selling window is October 23 through November 8, 2019.
Packets were distributed at the Wolf, Bear and Webelos Den Meeting this past week.
For Tigers, Lions and anyone who may not have received a fundraiser packet, please contact Katie to arrange a pickup time and location. (Contact info below)
We have a little over two weeks to sell this year. The weather is still nice and the products are beautiful. PDFs/Images were emailed via the pack email distribution and are also available below to download. You may email them, text them, post on social media, etc… if you choose to do so!
A few important changes this year:
- Wreaths come decorated already!
- There is a direct ship option for out-of-area and/or state relatives, friends, etc…
- Delivery window is between 12/3 and 12/6
- When you come to pick up your wreaths there will be bags available to ensure a clean delivery process (and save your vehicle from any mess).
- If you have any questions, please contact Katie Ahlgren. (Contact Info Below)
- The fundraising envelopes have a column on the left side for recording when your customers pay for their items. All orders must be paid for when the order is placed (or before you turn in your fundraising envelope).
- Please note that we are also selling EZ Hangers® and Battery Operated LED Christmas Light Sets. By encouraging your customers to purchase these items, they will not only be happier with their purchase, but you will also be earning even more profit for our pack.
- For Holiday Gift Products you MUST collect the money at the time you take the order. Each scout is receiving TWO order forms for this direct shipping option. If you need more, please contact Katie Ahlgren.
- Scout families should submit their orders and payments to Katie, Irmie or Nilda by November 8th. If you need that weekend to continue selling, additional orders can be submitted until 8pm on Sunday, November 10th.
- Our delivery window is between 12/2 and 12/6. A more exact date for that week/weekend will be available once products have shipped. Please plan to pick up your products promptly, as these items are fresh plant products. Each family is responsible for picking up their orders and delivering them.
- Checks should be made out to: CT Pack 23
Questions and Contact Info:
If you have any questions at all, please ask away!
860-917-6493 (text friendly)